Amazing music, lifestyle creating, art journaling, tutorials, all in one place. the life of an accidently stereotyped, teenage girl.

Friday 2 August 2013

Forgotten Photos

 (listen to Better than this by Hinder)
 A few days ago i found a neglected cardboard box in the store room filled with scrap booking goodies and other treasures my mom did not want anymore. Day before yesterday i put on nice music and spent the day sifting through the things in the box. Well, i found these really old family photographs in there as well.
I cried a lot that day.
I don't know, something about the music playing and the old pictures made me kind of emotional. I didn't even know half the people in the pictures. My mom said i can keep some. And you can not believe how happy that makes me. I've always loved the idea of playing around with old cameras. Intax, film cameras, disposables, Polaroids. Especially Polaroids. maybe I'll start collecting cameras. I think that is something i would really enjoy! But first i need a proper DSLR. Ugh. Why do i waste all my money on random, useless stuff?

I'm loving these gorgeous photographs of Murree or Islamabad, i don't know exactly which place. I'm going to ask my mom. I don't know what to do with them, but i do know that i don't just want to put them away in some photo albums! Any ideas? I'd appreciate the help! Maybe i can frame them..


 I love the tint of these pictures..the purple-ish pink. They are wedding pictures of god knows whos' wedding.


 Some pretty pictures of my paternal grandmother. She must have been a real beauty when she was young. Sigh. I love how the second picture is all dark and hazy..pictures don't have to be perfect to be beautiful.

I love photographs. I love taking pictures, capturing moments. I think I've finally found something I'm really passionate about.

xoxoMana

No comments:

Post a Comment