Amazing music, lifestyle creating, art journaling, tutorials, all in one place. the life of an accidently stereotyped, teenage girl.

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Lost somewhere in Wonderland

 Hey guys! I know i haven't blogged in quite a while! My blogger hasn't been working for a month now, and I've been extremely upset and distraught because of this. I even took it as a sign for me to give up blogging! But recently people have been commenting on this blog, and you have no idea how happy that makes me, to know that there ARE people out there, other than my family and some friends, reading this blog! I have so much to share with you guys! Ideas have just been piling up and finally i get to share them again.
Anyway, these are some pictures my friend  Neha and i took together. She took most( i wont lie) and i edited them! Can you believe this is my neighborhood? So magical.








No comments:

Post a Comment