Amazing music, lifestyle creating, art journaling, tutorials, all in one place. the life of an accidently stereotyped, teenage girl.

Sunday 4 August 2013

Rain and emo-ness go well together










(listen to lego house by Ed Sheeran ft. P Money the Gosling remix.)


I'm feeling kind of weak. I'm kind of crumbling.
 i don't know what to do.
 i don't know where to run.
 i don't know where to seek refuge.
i don't know who i am.

This blinding light should mean that I've come out of my dark place right? So then why is it that i feel so lost here? I don't know myself here. 

I want to feel that way i used to. Before all this. Before the darkness. Before this blinding new light. When i was unaware. Unaware of every thing that's wrong with this world. I'm tired of knowing

'Save me', i plead. But am i talking to myself or someone else. Am i the hero of this story?
I don't think so because i don't think i can save myself from my own worst enemy: me.

Thank you for cooperating with my sudden emoness. 
-Mana.

6 comments:

  1. I hope everything gets better for you, and I promise, the dark and twisty days are bad but the bright and shiny days are so much better!

    xo Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out! http://bit.ly/1eTDoWq

    xo Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are beautiful:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photography, and even if you feel dark, your writing is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means alot to me.:)
      I recently found your blog( by recently i mean today at 6 in the morning) and i just LOVED your pictures!

      Delete