Amazing music, lifestyle creating, art journaling, tutorials, all in one place. the life of an accidently stereotyped, teenage girl.

Sunday 14 July 2013

Art journaling madness


Play list:
1) She's in parties by Kerli
2) Under the sheets by Ellie Goulding
3) Fight for you by Morgan Page
4) Back to the start by Lily allen
5) Invisible by Skylar Grey
6) Intro by the xx
7) In for the kill by La Roux(skillet remix)

So one of my goals is to live a much more creative life style. To read more books. to art journal. To play guitar again. To try new things. To live the way i dream of living. To fight. and of course, to kick butt.
Today i art journaled again. I've been wanting to for quite some time and have been putting it off. Why? Maybe because of the mess. Maybe because it's too time consuming. Maybe because I'm just to lazy to get off my butt and start. But part of my goals is not to put off things, because you might never get the time to do all the things you want to do, later on.


a screen shot from my i pad. 


I asked my mom to come and help me out with the picture taking. I love how shes so enthusiastic to help out! I think shes just glad that my face isn't glued to the TV. By the way, here is the link to her blog.Ii think i get my 'emoness' from her.


 i told her specifically NOT to take a picture with my face..why mom...






The finished product..

The super gorgeous hand writing is my moms. You can totally tell the difference..I did the back cover..


I need hand writing classes..oh well.
That's one thing checked of my to do list..

Do you guys like art journaling? I honestly used to think it was stupid and a waste of time, but now I'm growing to slowly love it. *cue another selfie*
What? I was bored okay? DON'T JUDGE.
Here's the same picture, only edited a little. I love it!! Others are scared by it..



Be back soon with more..
xoxo Mana

No comments:

Post a Comment